Sharyl Atkisson proves COVID deaths have been extremely over-counted
Real Clear Politics reviews a recent Full Measure episode where Sharyl Attkisson explores how COVID deaths may have been over-counted by 100% or more.
“Full Measure” host Sharyl Attkisson investigates how Covid-19 cases and deaths are being counted and finds some suspicious overcounting:
As hindsight comes into clearer focus, we’re learning a lot about mistaken advice and policies amid the Covid-19 pandemic. One still murky and disputed area involves the death toll, now upwards of 640,000 in the U.S., according to CDC. Some insist the true count is much higher; others claim it’s lower. Today, we begin with the startling results of our investigation that found in some documented cases, news that Covid was the cause of death was greatly exaggerated.
Grand County, Colorado, rural country a hundred miles outside of Denver.
Thanksgiving 2020, Lucais Reilly shoots his wife Kristin in the head, then turns the gun on himself, committing suicide. They have alcohol and drugs in their system and a history of domestic troubles.
Grand County coroner Brenda Bock explains how the small town tragedy is exposing serious questions about the way Covid deaths are counted.
Brenda Bock: I had a homicide-suicide the end of November, and the very next day it showed up on the state website as Covid deaths. And they were gunshot wounds. And I questioned that immediately because I had not even signed off the death certificates yet, and the state was already reporting them as Covid deaths.
Bock says somebody, somewhere had apparently run the couple’s names through a database showing they’d tested positive for Covid within 28 days of their death. Then recorded them as Covid deaths even though they died of gunshots.
Sharyl: If we look at the death certificates for the murder-suicide case, what will it say about Covid?
Bock: Nothing, absolutely nothing. I paid a forensic pathologist to do the autopsies on those two cases. And nowhere is COVID mentioned on those death certificates. Nowhere.
Bock: This is a copy of the death certificate, and nowhere does it say COVID. So we have a homicide, suicide, nothing to do with COVID.
But when we checked in July, the New York Times tally over-reported Grand County’s 2020 Covid death toll by least 500%. It was missing one resident who reportedly died of Covid outside of the county. But the Times counted the unrelated heart attack; the two people who were alive – which were removed from the state total; and the murder-suicide of Lucais and Kristin Reilly.
Sharyl: What are the implications nationwide when we’re looking at numbers then?
Bock: I believe they’re very inflated. And don’t get me wrong. I believe Covid is real. And I believe people do get very sick from it. And I do believe a small number do die from that. I do not believe a homicide-suicide belongs in that number. I don’t, because my job is to tell the truth about why a person died, the cause and the manner. And I don’t believe that what’s going on is the truth.
(Read more at Real Clear Politics)
When I heard a bit of Sharyl Atkisson’s presentation on Full Measure, it clicked.
The idea that non-COVID deaths had been reported as COVID deaths rang true. This may be based on the fact that the main stream media just will not stop pounding the COVID topic. It may come from the lies that the media has been caught pushing. Or it may originate with the occasional story on how Democrats hide the truth surrounding an outbreak thought to be COVID.
Nonetheless, the Democrats in office and in the press have spent all of their trust.
Biden Timed Vaccine Mandate Announcement to Distract from Afghanistan Debacle
Breitbart points toward indications that the vaccine mandate might be Biden’s attempt to distract from the multiple Afghanistan bungles. However, with the poor thinking that went into both the mandate and Afghanistan, who’s to say he isn’t magnifying both bungles?
Breitbart News editor-in-chief Alex Marlow said President Joe Biden announced his vaccine mandate in order to distract from his disastrous Afghanistan withdrawal, adding that U.S. leaders can “literally get away with murder at this point.”
“I think this is exactly why Biden unrolled the vaccine mandate, is specifically because he didn’t want to talk about Afghanistan. He didn’t even give a live address on the 20th anniversary of 9/11 — he’s hiding,” Marlow said in a recent episode of I’m Right with Jesse Kelly.
(Read more at Breitbart)
Has Biden thought out what happens when nursing home workers resign rather than get the jab?
Nursing home workers don’t make a lot of money; however, they hold a key position. If they quit en masse as a response to Joe’s mandate, who will replace them? Will this result in massive deaths in government-run nursing homes due to worker shortages?
What will happen if garbage truck drivers refuse the jab? Does anyone remember the last garbage hauler’s strike in New York? Does anyone want that nationwide?
What happens when more rural clinics have nurses and doctors quit rather than get this relatively untested “vaccination?” How will we provide healthcare when rural systems are already being shut down to compensate for refusals in the big cities?
Is there a possibility that Joe’s cover-up issue might grow to be worse than Afghanistan? What other industries could say “No, I will just quit” rather than take Joe’s jab?
A running list of Joe’s/Kamala’s failures
The following comes directly off of the top of my head; therefore, I welcome corrections (with linked documentation) in the comments. If you make comments, I will add your input to the list (with citations to you). Additionally, I will keep your comments.
- Inflation – With the cost of eggs, chicken, cereal, and bread up by 10% to 50% since last February and gasoline is up by $1 per gallon or more. Don’t tell me that none of this relates to Joe’s vendetta against the oil and gas industry and the trickle-down costs spread out to all of us through higher shipping and transportation costs. You will have to spread your Democrat propaganda elsewhere. Try a “fact checker.”
- Afghanistan – Yes, we all wanted out. No, we didn’t want to equip the Taliban with $85 billion in equipment some of which will be long-wearing and some can be serviced in Russia, China, and Iran. Then we should consider the number of Americans left behind. How many were there? Some reports say there were hundreds while others say that a thousand or more were left.
- COVID – With the many and varied (dare I say, nonsensical) exemptions to his mandate, what’s the point? Additionally, why does Biden coordinate with Facebook and other social media to suppress information on the use of pharmaceuticals like Ivermectin or Hydroxychloroquine? Likewise, if the vaccines are working so well, why direct monoclonal antibody treatments away from Florida and Texas? Petty politics, much?
- The border – Dementia Joe has gone from having some 2 million turning themselves in at the border during the first few months of his occupation of the Oval Office to having about 14,000 Haitians respond to his invitation during a week in September. This does not constitute a winning record.
- International relationships – Supposedly his strong suit, Dementia Joe showed himself to be lacking by pulling our troops out without warning our allies and thereby leaving them in the lurch. Cap that with his move against our once-close ally, the French. God help us should we need an alliance during the rest of this boob’s tenure.
- Jobs – Like most of the things that occur in the Oval Office, the buck never gets there. Jobs couldn’t be bad because Democrats are paying people more to stay home than they would make bussing tables or cashiering at Home Depot. No. They have to be bad because of Delta.
- Rule of Law – Never mind that both Joe and Kamala bailed out criminals who burned down Minneapolis and other Antifa and BLM-associated cities. Just consider how Dementia Joe has thumbed his nose at the Supreme Court over his rent moratorium and again over his refusal to reinstate the “Remain in Mexico” policy.
Furthermore, somewhere in the parts of the Constitution that purportedly guarantee the “right” to abortion through the right of privacy, I am sure there is a right to keep my body as I see fit. For years, I have heard the Left say “My body, my choice.” I guess they really never meant it and the proof of their insincerity is in their leader, Dementia Joe.