Anti-American and anti-Semitic acts


Naval base shooter investigated for possible terrorism links

The Associated Press reported on the investigation of the Saudi man who shot three naval personnel at Pensacola on 6 December 2019.

Naval Air Station Shooting
One rehabilitated Saudi shooter on a gurney

The Saudi student who fatally shot three sailors at a U.S. naval base in Florida hosted a dinner party earlier in the week where he and three others watched videos of mass shootings, a U.S. official told The Associated Press on Saturday.

Officials investigating the deadly attack were working Saturday to determine whether it was motivated by terrorism, while President Donald Trump indicated he would review policies governing foreign military training in the United States.

The Navy on Saturday identified the three victims and hailed them as heroes for trying to stop the shooter and flagging down first responders after being shot.

“The Sailors that lost their lives in the line of duty and showed exceptional heroism and bravery in the face of evil,” Capt. Tim Kinsella, the commanding officer of Naval Air Station Pensacola, said in a statement. “When confronted, they didn’t run from danger; they ran towards it and saved lives.”

The shooter opened fire inside a classroom at the naval base on Friday, killing three people and wounding two sheriff’s deputies, one in the arm and one in the knee, before one of the deputies killed him. Eight others were also hurt. Both deputies were expected to survive.

The official who spoke Saturday said one of the three students who attended the dinner party hosted by the attacker recorded video outside the classroom building while the shooting was taking place. Two other Saudi students watched from a car, the official said.

Ten Saudi students were being held on the base Saturday while several others were unaccounted for, said the official, who spoke on condition of anonymity after being briefed by federal authorities.

The FBI identified the shooter in a statement Saturday night as Mohammed Alshamrani, 21. Investigators said he was a 2nd Lt. in the Royal Saudi Air Force and was a student naval flight officer of Naval Aviation Schools Command. A U.S. official on Friday said the FBI was examining social media posts and investigating whether he acted alone or was connected to any broader group. The official wasn’t authorized to discuss the matter publicly and spoke to the AP on condition of anonymity.

Two U.S. officials said Friday that authorities were investigating whether the attack was terrorism-related. They spoke on condition of anonymity to disclose information that had not yet been made public.

In remarks at a gathering of top U.S. defense and military officials on Saturday, Defense Secretary Mark Esper was asked whether he could say definitively that the shooting was an act of terrorism.

“No, I can’t say it’s terrorism at this time,” he said, adding that the investigation needs to proceed. He declined to discuss details of the investigation so far.

President Trump also declined to say whether the shooting was terrorism-related. The president tweeted his condolences to the families of the victims on Friday and noted that Saudi King Salman had reassured him in a telephone call that the shooter “in no way shape or form represents the feelings of the Saudi people.”

(Read more at the Associated Press)

Following are all the tweets and statements by Reps Tlaib and Omar condemning the violence at Pensacola

TwitterLogo

Naval Air Station shooter wrote manifesto condemning US as ‘nation of evil:’ report

Fox News reports that the Saudi shooter wrote a manifesto that condemned both the US and Israel.

Naval_Air_Station_ShootingThe Saudi national who opened fire in a classroom at a naval air station in Florida Friday morning, killing three before being shot dead by officers, wrote anti-American and anti-Israeli tweets before the rampage, reports say.

Mohammed Saeed Alshamrani, who was said to be a second lieutenant in a flight training program for foreign military personnel at Naval Air Station Pensacola, posted a short manifesto to Twitter, AFP reported, citing the SITE Intelligence Group, a group that monitors jihadist media.

A spokesperson for Twitter told Fox News in an email statement Saturday that the account was suspended but they declined to comment further as to when the manifesto was tweeted out.

The FBI told Fox News it was aware of the anti-American Twitter post, but would not comment on whether they’re looking at it as part of the investigation.

Alshamrani entered a classroom early Friday morning and opened fired, killing three people and injuring several others, including two Escambia County Sheriff’s deputies, who were the first to respond.

Sources told Fox News that the scene of the shooting — the classroom, where students usually spend three months at the beginning of the program — indicated that the shooter was a student who was “early” in his training.

(Read more at Fox News)

While the early reporters did not know that this was an Islamist attack

When seven conspirators were known (including 3 filmers), things were clearer

While the Saudi kingdom technically stands as an ally, maybe now would be a good time to consider a permanent implementation of something President Trump announced 4 days after the shooting.

It seems at least one Republican took one step further than President Trump by calling for Saudi Arabia to be suspended from an American military training programs after a student pilot from Saudi shot and killed three sailors at a U.S. naval base in Florida.

Six Saudis Detained After Pensacola Shooting, Including 3 Who Filmed Attack

Breitbart reports that 6 Saudis have been detained after the Pensasola shooting.

Six Saudi nationals, including three who allegedly filmed Friday’s attack on Naval Air Station Pensacola, were reportedly detained after the shooting.

Breitbart News reported that a gunman opened fire at the air station Friday morning, killing three and wounding numerous others.

The Associated Press reports that the Pensacola gunman was an aviation student from Saudi Arabia, and NBC News reports that the gunman’s name was Mohammed Saeed Alshamrani.

Now the New York Times reports that six other Saudis were detained after the shooting and three of those six allegedly filmed the shooting as it unfolded in Pensacola.

The shooter was reportedly at the Pensacola to train. Former Gov. Rick Scott, currently Sen. Scott (R-FL), expressed concern that the Saudi attacker was in Pensacola training on a U.S. base:

The SITE Intelligence Group, which monitors jihadist media, identified the gunman as Mohammed al-Shamrani, saying he had posted a short manifesto on Twitter that read: “I’m against evil, and America as a whole has turned into a nation of evil.”

(Read more at Breitbart)

There is no satisfying these people.

We train their people in Saudi and they attack us for having a Christian nation in the heart of Islam. We bring them into the United States and they still act on their death cult.

Black Hebrew Israelites shoot up kosher shop

Even the New York Times can recognize anti-Semitism and occasionally stands against it.

antisemites-david-anderson-francine-grahamAn assailant involved in the prolonged firefight in Jersey City, N.J., that left six people dead, including one police officer, was linked on Wednesday to the Black Hebrew Israelite movement, and had published anti-Semitic posts online, a law enforcement official said.

The violent rampage on Tuesday took place largely at a kosher supermarket where three bystanders were killed. The authorities now believe that the store was specifically targeted by the assailants, whom they identified as David N. Anderson, 47, and Francine Graham, 50.

Mr. Anderson appeared to have a connection to the Black Hebrew Israelite movement, though the extent of his involvement in that group remains unclear, the law enforcement official said.

The Black Hebrew Israelites, which has no connection with mainstream Judaism, has been described as a hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center, a legal advocacy group that tracks such movements.

(Read more at the New York Times)

Since the Black Hebrew Israelites antagonized the Native Americans and Nathan Philips, liberals should be well acquainted with them

Since the liberals were so willing to blame the Covington Catholic boys earlier in 2019, they should easily remember that the people antagonizing everyone were the Black Hebrew Israelites.

Every time that this group has appeared in the news, they have been characterized by physically and verbally aggressive Black men working in pairs.

Rashida Tlaib Blames ‘White Supremacy’ for Jersey City Murders

Breitbart points out that Rashida Tlaib wanted people to believe that white supremacists were to blame for the Black Israelites shooting Jewish people.

121219tlaibAntisemitic Rep. Rashida Talib (D-MI) falsely blamed white supremacy for Tuesday’s heinous murders in Jersey City that targeted Jews.

“This is heartbreaking,” Tlaib tweeted, a little before 7 a.m. on Thursday. “White supremacy kills.”

Tlaib then deleted her tweet without comment and without explaining what made her believe this lie and then spread it a full day after the actual attackers had been identified as 47-year-old David Andersen and 50-year-old Francine Grahm, both of whom were black.

Tuesday’s rampage resulted in four murders. After killing Anderson and Grahm in a massive gun battle, police say they found antisemitic posts written by the suspects online. There was also a manifesto left in their car.

Local media reports say that Anderson was once associated with the Black Hebrew Israelites, a black nationalist group made up of racists and antisemites who made the news this year after they were caught on camera hurling homophobic and racist slurs at a group of students from Covington Catholic High School.

To the surprise of no one, America’s fake media smeared the innocent students as racists and portrayed the black nationalists in the most sympathetic light possible.

Anyway, this is all old news. Everyone knew all of this yesterday, and yet a full day later, Social Justice Warrior Tlaib is blaming white supremacists???

Well, maybe Tlaib has found something she loves more than how much she loves smearing Jews — spreading fake news.

“It’s telling, and frankly sick, that Tlaib tweeted out sympathies for the Jews that were murdered blaming it on white supremacists,” tweeted journalist Shoshanna Keats Jaskoll. “Didn’t care enough to find out what happened. Just enough to use dead Jews for her political agenda.”

(Read more at Breitbart)

How does the Islamist Tlaib look at Black Hebrew Israelite cultists attacking Jews and then blame white men?

Maybe this is proof that one does not have to think when going out to speak publicly.




Rep. Rashida Tlaib event at Poway school cancelled day after Trump signs anti-Semitism executive order

San Diego TV Station KUSI reports that Representative Tlaib’s scheduled event at the Poway school was cancelled after President Trump signed an anti-Semitism executive order.

A day after President Trump signed an executive order that targets the growing problem of anti-Semitism on college campuses, the scheduled Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) event featuring Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib (D-MI), has been cancelled.

CAIR’s event, “A Conversation with Rep. Rashida Tlaib,” was originally scheduled for Saturday, December 21, at Westview High School in Poway. Tickets were $65 per person, and Democrat candidate for California’s 53rd Congressional District, Tom Wong, was also going to be featured.

The Freedom of Conscience Defense Fund confirmed the event’s cancellation due to a school-related scheduling conflict.

Tuesday, they sent a letter to Poway Unified School District Superintendent Dr. Marian Kim Phelps, expressing concern that Rep. Tlaib’s appearance in Poway may cause controversy after an anti-Semite shot and killed a congregant at the Chabad of Poway synagogue and wounded three others, during a passover service in April. The letter stated, “Rep. Tlaib has a public history of making anti-Semetic remarks and espousing animosity toward the State of Israel.”

In November, Poway City Council approved a petition to rename a street in memory of the shooting’s victim, Lori Gilbert-Kaye. The Synagogoue’s Rabbi was one of the three injured in the attack.

The Freedom of Conscience Defense Fund executive director, Daniel Piedra said, “Congresswoman Tlaib certainly has a First Amendment right to express her views, but nowhere would her views be more offensive than in a city still healing from an anti-Semitic hate crime.”

Since taking office, Rep. Tlaib has repeatedly made anti-Semitic remarks “espousing animosity toward the State of Israel.” For example, she has compared the boycott movement against Israel to the American boycott of Nazi Germany, has claimed that thinking about the Holocaust gave her “kind of a calming feeling,” and has decried the “racist policies of the government and state of Israel.”

“Poway is still healing from the horrific massacre at the Chabad center. Our letter was a sign of support for the local Jewish community and a notice to Congresswoman Tlaib that anti-Semitism is not welcome in San Diego. Rep. Tlaib’s divisive rhetoric—although protected by the First Amendment—would only have opened fresh wounds,” said the Freedom of Conscience Defense Fund.

The executive order President Trump signed Wednesday makes it clear that Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 applies to anti-Semitic discrimination based on race, color, or national origin. The President has also directed federal agencies to identify other ways the government can use nondiscrimination authorities to address anti-Semitism.

The order instructs the U.S. Department of Education to use the International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance’s definition of anti-Semitism — which can include criticism of Israel — when evaluating discrimination complaints under Title VI of the Civil Rights Act. On that basis, the education department could withhold funding from universities that it finds in violation of the article.

(Read more at KUSI)

Maybe this was preemptive use of good judgement — It’s been a long time in coming.

Considering the number of times that Tlaib has insulted both Jews and Americans, it would not be beyond the pale to assume that Ms Tlaib would always insult both Jews and Americans every time she opened her mouth. Therefore, her canceling this appearance before a school was probably the best of ideas.

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.