|Now it seems that the “hate crime” that was reported to have
happened on a subway train did not happen
Hijab Removal Did Not Happen
After the election of Donald Trump, a number of accusations against Trump supporters by Muslims were made. According to the New York Daily News, one of these accusations has been proven to be false.
“A Muslim student who said she was harassed on the subway by drunken, hate-spewing white men shouting ‘Donald Trump!’ lied to police because she broke her curfew, law enforcement sources said Wednesday.
Yasmin Seweid, 18, joined a growing list of local and national alleged hate-crime victims when she told cops she was taunted Dec. 1 on the No. 6 train by three men who called her a terrorist and tried to snatch her hijab off her head while straphangers did nothing.
But Seweid finally broke down Wednesday and was arrested after she admitted to detectives that it was all a big lie.
‘Nothing happened, and there was no victim,” a police source said.’
Police sources say Seweid made up the story because she didn’t want to get in trouble for breaking her curfew after being out late drinking with friends.
Her strict, Muslim parents allegedly forced Seweid to shave her head over the incident and were upset that she was dating a Christian, sources said.
The bareheaded Baruch College student, not wearing her hijab, was charged with filing a false report and released after her arraignment early Thursday in Manhattan Criminal Court. A relative covered Seweid’s face with a black down jacket as she was escorted into a waiting SUV following her brief court appearance.”
Considering other instances where a Muslim girl was found by her devout Muslim parents to have dated a Christian, I am glad that the girl only had her head shaved. Additionally, I am glad that this false accusation has been disproven.
Muslim woman suffers thru ⚡️Honor Shaving and Forcible Hijab Removal⚡️ for her failure in Taqiyya and promotion of Islam in kafir lands… 😑 pic.twitter.com/k5M9XoqMR5
— DRIFTER (@HangingOffense) December 16, 2016
Jill Stein’s efforts to uncover Republican cheating uncovers Democrat cheating
Detroit Votes Exceed the number of Detroit Voters by 37%
A 13 December 2016 article in The Detroit News reports that over 1/3 more votes were cast in Detroit than the number of existing voters.
“Voting machines in more than one-third of all Detroit precincts registered more votes than they should have during last month’s presidential election, according to Wayne County records prepared at the request of The Detroit News.
Detailed reports from the office of Wayne County Clerk Cathy Garrett show optical scanners at 248 of the city’s 662 precincts, or 37 percent, tabulated more ballots than the number of voters tallied by workers in the poll books. Voting irregularities in Detroit have spurred plans for an audit by Michigan Secretary of State Ruth Johnson’s office, Elections Director Chris Thomas said Monday.
The Detroit precincts are among those that couldn’t be counted during a statewide presidential recount that began last week and ended Friday following a decision by the Michigan Supreme Court.
Democrat Hillary Clinton overwhelmingly prevailed in Detroit and Wayne County. But Republican President-elect Donald Trump won Michigan by 10,704 votes or 47.5 percent to 47.3 percent.
Overall, state records show 10.6 percent of the precincts in the 22 counties that began the retabulation process couldn’t be recounted because of state law that bars recounts for unbalanced precincts or ones with broken seals.
The problems were the worst in Detroit, where discrepancies meant officials couldn’t recount votes in 392 precincts, or nearly 60 percent. And two-thirds of those precincts had too many votes.
‘There’s always going to be small problems to some degree, but we didn’t expect the degree of problem we saw in Detroit. This isn’t normal,’ said Krista Haroutunian, chairwoman of the Wayne County Board of Canvassers.
State officials are planning to examine about 20 Detroit precincts where ballot boxes opened during the recount had fewer ballots than poll workers had recorded on Election Day.
‘We’re assuming there were (human) errors, and we will have discussions with Detroit election officials and staff in addition to reviewing the ballots,’ Thomas said.”
(Read more at The Detroit News)
MORE Detroit voter fraud uncovered! Thanks to Jill Stein we know what SCUM the Democrat officials in Detroit are!https://t.co/DMyBURMrnv
— Amy Moreno (@VivaLaAmes) December 16, 2016
Muslim Charged in Setting Fire to Mosque
Because a troll suggested that white supremacists in Houston set fire to a mosque last year, let me correct the record. According to a 2015 Houston Chronicle article quoted below, the culprit was actually a convert to Islam. Interestingly enough, he has just been convicted of the crime.
Gary Nathaniel Moore arrested in connection to a Christmas Day 2015 fire
The Houston Chronicle reported in a 30 December 2015 article that appeared shortly after the San Bernardino attacks.
“A Houston man has been arrested in connection with a suspected arson at a mosque on Christmas Day, but the motive for the crime remains a mystery, with the suspect maintaining he was a regular at the mosque.
A spokeswoman for the federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives confirmed that the suspect, 37-year-old Gary Nathaniel Moore of Houston, was arrested early Wednesday. Moore appeared in court at 7 a.m., spokeswoman Nicole Strong said, and bond was set at $100,000.
According to a charging instrument released by the Harris County District Clerk, Moore told investigators at the scene that he has attended the storefront mosque for five years, coming five times per day to pray seven days per week.
Moore said he had been at the mosque earlier on Dec. 25 to pray, and had left at about 2 p.m. to go home, according to authorities and court papers. Moore said he was the last person to leave the mosque and saw no smoke or other signs of fire when he departed, authorities said. He maintained he had returned to the scene after hearing about the fire from a friend.”
#USA – #Houston man pleads guilty in #mosque fire on Christmas Day 2015 – Gary Nathaniel Moore attended for yearshttps://t.co/c6JfFGCnmW pic.twitter.com/Zlm31y5ToW
— R.E.A.L Human Rights (@realhumanrights) December 15, 2016
Convicted after a year
After a year, it seems that Mr. Moore has confessed and been convicted, as reported in a 9 December 2016 Houston Chronicle article.
“A Houston man was sentenced Friday to four years in prison after pleading guilty to starting a fire at a mosque on Christmas Day.
Gary Nathaniel Moore, 38 of Houston, was arrested last year in connection with a fire at 2 p.m. on Dec. 25 at a storefront mosque in the 1200 block of Wilcrest.
Moore told investigators at the scene that he had attended the mosque for five years, coming five times per day to pray seven days per week, according to court records.
Moore pleaded guilty to arson and using a fire as a deadly weapon, an enhancement which means he will have to serve at least half of the prison time before being eligible for parole.”